2. Check the Course Handicap Table for the
right tees to determine the number of stokes
3. Determine how many stokes you get for
the game you are playing. Apply the handicap
allowance for the type of game you are playing.
As you play:
4. Write your hole-by-hole scores on the
After you play:
5. Adjust your score properly for handicap
6. Submit your scorecards to your club.
If you are playing at another club, which
uses the same handicap system, or if the
away game is played at a club not with the
system, you must hand it in to your home
7. At the end of the month, you will receive
an updated index label to replace your old